Our internal team is highly skilled and experienced individuals, which include Adobe Commerce certified back-end and front-end developers and solution specialists.
We will work with you initially to understand whether the project will be run as an Agile or a more traditional waterfall build.
- We would start breaking down the requirements into stories/tasks, group them into epics and begin detailing them with specific requirements, questions, and use cases. This would form the backlog, which would then be reviewed and prioritised based on:
- MoSCoW analysis to determine MVP and base priority
- Complexity, with complex tasks being prioritised
- Dependencies, with tasks that have more dependent tasks being prioritised
- We would then estimate the tasks (we work in hours or t-shirt sizes rather than story points, to fit in with the wider operational structure of the studio), identify how many sprints are available ahead of the deadline (minus project initiation, UAT, launch, etc.), and use this as a basis to understand how many resources would be required to deliver the project.
- We would write a complete technical specification and use this as the basis for estimation of the effort required to deliver the project.
- Once the scope of work had been defined, we would prioritise tasks using the same approach as above (MoSCoW, complexity, dependencies).
- Agile: greater flexibility, less lead time to start development, costs based on Time and Materials (by sprint)
- Waterfall: fixed-cost and fixed-scope, lead time required to define deliverables, costs based on deliverables
Adobe Commerce certified developers code to best practices, after internal peer review, the code is then passed to our dedicated QA team for testing.
Our QA team completes predefined sets of automated and manual tests to ensure all the requirements are met. If any issues are found, detailed steps on how to replicate them are written and passed back to the development team for the next available sprint.
When we reach our predefined milestones, you will have the chance to test in a purpose-built environment ahead of sign-off for release to your production environment.
The work completed within the sprint will be deployed to the production environment, and our dedicated development operations team will manage this process with your chosen hosting partner.
Post-launch, our support model is the perfect way to support ambitious online retailers in a malleable nature with the centralised agreement for all services. Our flexible model allows for agile support across our development and digital marketing teams.
Exclusively available for Adobe customers, Live Search is a completely free tool, and it can entirely make or break your...