A Support Specialist is the first point of contact for any deviation from expected site performance across our customer base. You will be an excellent communicator, building strong relationships with stakeholders. Over time you will gain the client’s trust in your ability to oversee a team who are striving to deliver an industry-leading support function.
A Support Specialist will…
- Manage support tickets to ensure progress in line with SLAs
- Communicate progress on an incident resolution with client stakeholders and internal management team when required.
- Monitor incidents and work with the wider team to formulate holistic responses for identified trends.
- Collate, review and issue incident reports after any critical incidents
- To own the security of client websites including coordinating the application of security patches and responding to any suspected/confirmed security-related incidents.
- Proactively review available monitoring tools to identify and create support tickets to investigate potential degradation of service or sources of an outage.
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
Other Desirable Skills…
- Proven ability to coordinate a distributed team delivering support service including out-of-hours on call for critical incidents.
- Able to manage relationships with internal team members and external stakeholders.
- Experience implementing support methodologies – e.g. ITIL
- Performance and availability monitoring and alerting of website stacks.
- Experience of delivering software fixes within an Agile process
- Able to take ownership of and manage critical incidents
- Experienced with Service Management Tools – ideally JIRA
- Triage incidents and categorise for actioning via support or diverting to the continuous delivery process.
- Able to identify trends in support incidents
- Experience working in an eCommerce agency environment
- Experience of supporting the Magento v1 and v2 frameworks
Technologies / Frameworks used at AYKO…
- Magento 1 CE & EE
- Magento 2 OpenSource, Commerce, Commerce Cloud
- UX/UI Tools
- Adobe CC
- Google Hangouts/Meet
- 22 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Additional days holiday for each year in service
- Company pension
- Latest & greatest hardware
- Twice yearly appraisals
- Flexible working hours
- Perkbox employee benefits scheme
- Team lunches
- Monthly team breakfast
- Cake on your birthday
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Fresh fruit and unlimited tea and coffee