We’ve recently created this Digital Marketing Director role, to accelerate the growth of the digital marketing proposition for AYKO.
This role is a great blend of “strategic” and “hands on”. We’re looking for a true expert to own the proposition and drive it forward, to bring continued success both to our clients and to the agency.
Reporting to the board of directors and as a key member of the senior management team, this is a truly autonomous role. It offers the opportunity to take us from great to exceptional, with your innovation, ideas and approach.
Here’s the contribution this role will make to our business…
- Creation and development of digital marketing strategies on behalf of our client base to deliver exceptional results and return on investment
- Continue to position AYKO externally as an expert and “go to” partner for digital marketing, leveraging on our innovation, reputation and success to deliver incremental business
- Establishing and delivering a market growth strategy to deliver incremental revenue to AYKO and build our portfolio of clients
- Carry out digital marketing activities on behalf of clients, to deliver against their strategy
- Management and development of a growing team of marketing experts, maximising their performance through great leadership and effective use of resources
- Member of the senior management team at AYKO, working with peers and colleagues to support the Directors in the effective running of the business and achieving its goals and aspirations
- Providing internal and external thought leadership, to develop the AYKO team internally and continue to position us as an industry expert externally.
To be a great match for this role, you may have previously been in an agency, in a role such as Account Director, or a Client Services Director and you’re now ready to apply your skills and experience to something new.
Here’s what we’ll be looking for on your CV…
- Typically 5+ years of agency, or “one to many” experience in digital marketing
- Expert level knowledge in digital marketing, able to both curate and deliver
- Effective strategic account management, of large scale and high value accounts
- Business development and revenue generation experience, with proven track record
- Confident at working in a senior management team, with high level of autonomy and accountability
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- Experience of direct line management of a team
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays as standard
- Additional days holiday for each year in service
- Work Anniversary Gifts
- Team Events
- Choice of Apple Mac / PC
- Company Pension
- Monthly Team Huddle
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eyecare Vouchers
At AYKO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religious beliefs or sexual orientation.