What’s in it for you?
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Targeted training in areas of digital project management that you are less experienced in, or would like to develop
- The opportunity to take ownership of client roadmaps and develop strategic understanding of how projects interact with wider programmes of work.
- Room to develop your career into a leadership role within the business.
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays as standard
- Additional days holiday for each year in service (this is currently uncapped)
- Buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave per year
- Hybrid working
- Gifts on your birthday, Christmas & big life events
- Quarterly surprise boxes
- Regular social events & team lunches
- Company pension scheme
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Employee referral scheme
- A clear pathway to help build something exciting
- Training and development budget to undertake third party training and certifications
At AYKO we’re currently working with a combination of remote and face-to-face working. We are flexible with our people working from home, or our Leeds city centre HQ, providing candidates are able to travel to Leeds at least once a week.