Other desirable skills…
- Experience in the digital sector with an understanding of the services AYKO provides.
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Great interpersonal skills, strong sales ability and a willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent time-management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Generous commission structure
- Salary starting at £24,000 (negotiable DOE)
- A clear progression plan with regular appraisals and training sessions
- A clear pathway to help build something exciting
- Opportunity to undertake third party training and certifications
- Flexible working
- 22 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Extra days holiday for each year worked (uncapped)
- Cash back health plan with Simply Health
- Company pension scheme
- Present on your birthday, work anniversary and big life events
- Regular social events & team lunches
- Quarterly surprise gift boxes
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
At AYKO we’re currently working with a combination of remote and face-to-face working. We are flexible with our people working from home, or our Leeds city centre HQ, providing candidates are able to travel to Leeds three times a week.